Peace of mind and body for men, women and (especially) children is most important in a clothes-free environment. Naturism should be an enjoyable experience for everyone. ON/NO expects its members and guests to treat each another with dignity and respect.
- persistent staring, stalking or following
- voyeuristic positioning
- crowding of personal space
- masturbation or other sexual acts or displays
- any aggressive acts or threatening body language
- unauthorised photography / videography.
- any unwanted advances, remarks, suggestions, solicitations, propositions, gestures, threats, ridicule, innuendo or comments of a crude, racial or sexual nature (especially when directed toward obviously unwilling or underage persons)
- persistent attempts to engage another person in clearly undesired conversation
- unsolicited comments about a person's body or genitalia.
- any presumptuous touching of another persons' body without their consent (including hugs, massages or other familiarities)
- any intentional touching of a minor without parental consent
- ANY public fondling of a sexual nature.
ON/NO members and guests are urged to help maintain our relaxed, family, atmosphere by reacting, in a timely manner, to any situation they feel is unacceptable by the above definitions. If possible, make your disapproval or unease known as soon as possible to the person who offended you, in an attempt to resolve the situation. If the behaviour persists or if you are unable to speak with that person, bring it to the attention of one of the executive. Complaints are responded to and investigated without delay. Confidentiality is always respected.